Saturday, January 10, 2009

Victoria the clutz...

First of all, I'm sick again. Which really pisses me off. I'm finally over my freakin sinus infection only to start having stomach problems again. It was probably those anti-biotics. They really messed with my stomach when I was taking them. I've been having abdominal pain since last Sunday. I figured it would eventually go away or kill me. Not sure which one I was hopin for. Neither has happened yet. We'll see. So my boss, Patti, made me go to the doctor last night. She doesn't want me to die. You know, the whole training a new person thing! :D So she really just cares about me and doesn't want me to die cuz we're friends. But I can joke, right? So I get there, and they tell me they have to take some blood and I had to pee in a cup. Both tests suck. The lady came in to draw the blood. I was like "have fun with that. I have really small veins." And she told me they were really deep too. She poked me 3 times in the left arm. She got little spurts of blood so she did hit the vein. She thought maybe they close off because they think they're being attacked. Good body. Don't let anybody attack you! She finally went to the right arm. She poked me once using a butterfly needle. She only got like a third of the tube filled with my blood. She decided to try the tests with that amount of blood. So off I went to the bathroom to tinkle in the cup. I was wearing a gown at this point. Let me tell you, it's difficult to get that thing outta the way. It ended up over my shoulder. So the doctor comes in and tells me that everything looks good. What a waste of my money and time! This is why I don't go to the doctor. They charge me out my ass to tell me they don't know what's wrong. Take a freakin guess. My hell, those bazillion years of medical school sure taught you a lot. Maybe you should ask for you money back since you obviously didn't learn anything. He then tells me it's probably an ulcer. I could've told myself that for free!! At that point I've almost had it and said, "just give me something to take care of the symptoms."

So I go to Albertson's and get my perscription for the nausea medicine filled. I drive home. The drive was stress free. I get home and see that I have mail. So I go to walk down the steps and there's ice so I'm extra careful. Useless. I slip and fall anyway. I hit my back on the corner of the step and whack my elbow too. I land at the bottom of the steps in a puddle. So not only have I just hurt myself, my ass got soaked. I was kind of dazed for a minute. It's a shock to your body when it goes down. I went to bed pretty early last night cuz I was sore and I didn't feel good. It was so hard to wake up this morning. It felt like I had only been asleep 2 hours. So I'm real loopy today. It should make for an interesting experience! That's all for now. I'm gonna go eat something cuz I think I might be hungry. I guess we'll see!

No comments: