Friday, December 26, 2008

It'll be a Merry Christmas one week late

I found out I'll be getting the girls tomorrow when I get off work. Niki will go with her Grandma Pixie on sunday night for the week and I get to keep Taci the rest of the week. Becky, my sister-in-law will watch Taci while I'm at work. I'm just so excited to have the girls. That'll be my Christmas present! It'll be so much fun!

I went to the doctor on Monday night when I got off work cuz I felt so bad. I had a sore throat and my stomach was all weird. My strep test came back negative but they gave me antibiotics anyway cuz I have a sinus infection. I'm finally feeling better. I ate real food today. I had ham and cheesy potatoes. It tasted so good after having almost a week of toast and soup only. And it didn't make me want to throw up! Amazing! Well, that's all for today. Maybe I'll have pictures of the girls to post after their stay.

No comments: