Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life's a bitch and then you die...

My sister called last night at like 12:30 am and told me that she had an abnormal pap smear and now she has to have a biopsy. I'm freaking out. So I slept like shit the rest of the night. Ugh. So I went and got the HPV shot today. I decided that I don't want to take that chance. It wont prevent all of it but it'll make me immune to 4 different types of the virus. But now my arm hurts.

I'm just now having my Dr. Pepper for the day. For everyone who knows me, they know the significance of not having my DP til after 4pm. I'm usually not coherent for at least an hour after I've put some caffeine into my system. So I'm finally understanding stuff. But I still keep forgetting what I'm talking about and what the point of this blog is... So I'm done for the day.

No comments: