Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pyschology of a crazy person...

For the last week and a half, every person I've come across, I've tried to find a psychological disorder in them. My co-worker uses hand sanitizer like it's hand lotion. I told her that she's a germ-a-phobe. She probably isn't, but that doesn't stop me. I'm OCD in some aspects of my life. Just not cleaning. Ugh, I hate cleaning. If you saw my apartment, you would understand. So I not only find psychological disorders in others, I find them in myself too. I'm strange. And obsessive. Don't even get me started on Grey's Anatomy. I could blab on and on about McDreamy and Meredith and that whore nurse Rose and so on...

I read a lot. It's what I do. I don't date, I don't have a lot of friends. I read. I've come to the conclusion that you can't just have one favorite author. You have to have one for each genre. And here mine are: Romance is definitely Jill Shalvis. She's hilarious. I've never read an author who makes me laugh more. Then we have suspense. That would have to be Tami Hoag. She creates the best serial killers. She created my obsession with criminal profiling. And then we have Romantic Suspense. It was a hard choice but in the end I picked Karen Rose. She has the best romance mixed with some really awesome serial killers.

Do you see a pattern in there. I mention serial killers a lot. Yes, I'm fascinated. And no, I'm not going to become one. Although some days I do consider it...

No comments: